I am working on a coloring and activity book for our little ones! So, I thought, “Hey, why not offer a free download in the meantime?” This is sure to keep them busy for a little while and will help with their fine motor skills. This particular sheet is probably best suited for older children because the images are smaller and they may do better with coloring within the lines. However, do not let that stop you from downloading if you have a younger child. First of all, it’s free. Secondly, they can still practice and put their special touch on it too, right? There is an affirmation in the center of the page as well.
Here are some benefits of coloring:
- It’s good for reducing stress and anxiety.
- It’s a great way to unplug from technology.
- It’s like a brain workout because coloring uses both sides of the brain!
- It encourages creativity and mindfulness.
- It’s great for our fine motor skills.
Oh! There is also no judgment from me if you print this out for yourself!
I’ll send out more details about the workbook as I get closer to completion. In the meantime, I hope they enjoy the coloring sheet!
Have a super day!